Monday, November 6, 2006

First full day in my new house

Man, what a night! I was up all night calling for mom. She never came, but that lady let me out a few times. I peed, but once I went in my house. Not that I like to, but sometimes a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do!

I got some food, and went out and then I went back to sleep. I'm tired after that long night of calling mom. At least now the lady puts something soft in here for me to sleep on! I can't believe she tried to make me sleep in that box with nothing soft to keep me comfortable!

She mumbles something about keeping me awake but I'm too tired to pay attention. Sometimes she gets down on my level and I can sleep on her lap. I guess she's ok. I don't remember much except getting up to eat, playing with those cats (way fun!) and then sleeping some more. We did go for some little walks outside. I like the doggy smells out there - the house kind of smells, too, but not as much.

Well, the box hasn't been so bad today, but then that lady took out the soft bed and put me back in there on the cold hard bottom! Arooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No comments: